Everyday is your Day - MAA

 

Mother - The term itself defines the word is so heavy. The responsibility & their duty is also so tough you know you're blessed if you've nothing but still have your parents alive & they’re by your side. Also, there are some super dads who mesmerizingly plays the role of a mom & dad too as vice versa there are some supercool moms too who also keenly plays the role of a dad & mother too.

We all at a certain point of time realised the value of this word. Some of us are blessed with various forms of moms like - Elder sister, Aunt & Etc. I count myself too much blessed cause I've three super moms - MAa, Divai & MAni.

You know what things will change as you will start growing mature you will realise there is a different level of peace while you irritate them or you love them both seems a genuine gesture. They've superpower to make you smile with immense love & care doesn't matter in how much deep shit you're. You're absolutely fine once you hug that lady who is only concerned about you & your whereabouts throughout the entire day.

The only person who tolerates all your indiscipline behaviour at times you also yell but she'll still keep on overthinking if something else that's bothering you why she can't help you.

There are many who all are bad at expressing, so let's do a small genuine gesture for your mom - give a big shout out - THAT WITHOUT YOU I'M NOTHING MAA.

Maa - when you first learn to speak this word the day, she feels like she has won the biggest award achievement for herself. Don’t ever leave me in the crowd, I won't be able to come back to you. God’s beautiful creation is Mother. You know people usually search for god & they go to temples & to worship those idols. I do believe I can see my god in the form of my Lady Love My Mom - I can do the worship by starring her only for hours after hours. We all haven't seen the heaven yet no we all saw Mother - nothing more precious than her - her smile be the heaven to all.

The lines on the hands will be changed-These chains of gum will melt because You are home of prayers. Bad luck will also be set - Life will sing happily Who's afraid of you because You are home of prayers. You are angry - Sounds great & You hold our ear - Sounds loud.

I'm so unique but mother I am cherished for you. More than live in the world Confused.

 Everyday is your Day - MAA. Every second I breathe to protect you MAA. Every time I think only about your health MAA. 

It's always you who is reason behind every successful Men & Women. You are the strength behind every stress & struggle to reach the goal Maa.


You stay happy & safe Maa. You stay more positive & strong Maa. So Mother it's a huge shout out to you - Everyday is Your Day - Mom.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" Zindagi Kahin bhi thamti nahi."

Amidst a covid-19 Pandemic – Mental Health Crisis epidemic is the next

Let's stay mentally strong